From my Tumblr page

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another tisket, another tasket

A few months ago, I posted a basket project I came up with. These baskets ended up in my bathroom, holding all soaps, hair products, toilet paper, etc. But I had one box already there that held all my hair clips and bands. Did NOT match at all. So I decided to revamp that as well, which turned out to be tougher than creating the boxes from scratch.



Of course, the lid doesn't fit as well due to all the fabric, but it still works for me. I also added pockets around the front for my small clips and pins, so my headbands and larger clips go inside.

Before:


After:

No comments:

Post a Comment