Though the name sounds Japanese, they are made right here in the good ol' USA. Here are a few more reasons you should invest in a pair, or four...
1. Ergonomic footbed - great for high arches like mine. Super comfortable and provides lots of support.
2. Eco-conscious manufacturing - practically waste-free as leftover scraps are recycled into more shoes.
3. 100% recyclable - once you beat the hell outta the shoes, send them back to Okabashi, or take to your local recycling plant.
4. They're vegan!
5. Anti-microbial - no more stinky sandal feet
6. Totally affordable - averaging around $15, you can also google great coupon codes for even a greater deal.
With so many different styles and colors - make sure you treat yourself to a pair this summer!