- I've been doing some volunteering, but I've been slacking lately since I've been occupied with work and personal travel.
- Haven't been to the doc for a checkup yet, but, also due to my screwy schedule, my workout routine has suffered. For the last week or two I've been trying to get back into the habit of walking during my lunch breaks. Gotta get back into strength exercises and cardio videos though.
- I've been crafting, obviously, but not as much as I'd like, again due to my schedule. I guess this means I just have to quit my job and stay at home all the time, right? Any of you want to support me with this?
- Collecting items for Big Sunday's school supply collection for underprivileged kids. Dang, I can't believe my parents paid so much money year after year for my ever-changing interests. Supplies are pricey!
- Prepping to volunteer at the Los Angeles Zoo. Tons of hoops to jump through so it's taking a little while. But I'm looking forward to hanging with the petting zoo animals and making treats and toys with peanut butter!
- Still volunteering with other organizations here and there - weekend animal rescue adoptions, beach cleanups, etc.
- And most importantly.......CRAFTS! Halloween and Christmas are quickly approaching and I feel so far behind. My list of things to make is growing, yet my spare time is not.