And I'm glad I did! Opening the bag of clothespins for the project later in this post, I kinda destroyed the bag. So I whipped out some paper and made the container all pretty!
Speaking of clothespins, I've seen quite a few posts online with these so I thought I'd give it a try. Crazy simple: Take apart pins, top with a thin layer of Mod Podge; top with small piece of fabric; trim to fit; top with another layer of Mod Podge; put pin back together; attach magnet to back.
For my last sticky project of the day, I made myself a gum container. I have the bad habit of demolishing paper/cardboard gum packages in my purse. So I figured revamping an Altoids tin would do the trick.
Now to go scrub my hands...