From my Tumblr page

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A quilted Halloween

Happy October, everybody!
And look, I made my goal! The Halloween quilt is done, just in time.


I used up most of my orange, purple, green, and black scrap pieces for the flowers. The centers are stitched with a pebbling motif, then zigzagged on b/c it looked like some of the fabric was loose. I then outlined each flower and stippled the rest of the negative space with matching thread.


I still have to make the matching pillow case covers, and then with the leftover fabric, I'm making a new Halloween wreath. Keeping busy!


A Lovely Year of Finishes




4 comments:

  1. visiting from crazy mum quilts. It is so great to get things finished. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a beautiful Halloween quilt !

    ReplyDelete