- Finish four quilts. Done! Though they may not have been the quilts I originally planned, I still whipped up 4 this year, not to mention some smaller quilt projects.
- Make a dress. Incomplete! Yeah, I never got around to this one. Maybe 2015 will be the year of the dress...
- Attempt to crochet a sweater. Done! In fact, I had made a couple.
- Make pies. Done! Though I didn't really blog about them, I made several pies this year, including a from-scratch pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving! I still have some perfecting to do with my pie crusts, but though they may not be pretty, they still taste mighty good!
- Read more. Done! Well, my goal was to double the amount I read in 2013, and I just missed that. But 22 books is still good!
From my Tumblr page
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Resolution review - was it a good year?
At the beginning of 2014, I listed out my resolutions for 2015. Realistic resolutions, and not the normal ones like Lose weight, travel more, blah blah blah. Looking back, I didn't do too bad! Actually having achievable goals made it seem like I had a pretty productive year!